Hargraves Institute Registration Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Refund and Event Invoice Policy:
Cancellations of any registration must be advised in writing to the Event Coordinator, Lisa Mallyon, email@example.com, 14 days prior to the event date. A refund of registration fees paid or invoiced, less an administrative charge of 10%, will be processed following receipt of cancellation advice 14 days prior to the event date.
Cancellations after this date will not be refunded however may be transferred to another name. Member exclusive events may only be transferred within the membership.
Where one complimentary ticket is offered to the Main Member Contact, this is subject to Institute Membership being paid up or a Purchase Order issued 7 days prior to the event. Noting the Main Membership Contact will be advised directly if a complimentary ticket is offered or available for any specific event.
Event numbers are limited by venue capacity. Institute Members, being paid up corporate members, receive priority registration. Further, Hargraves Institute reserves the right to refuse registration/s if the event is full or if the member hosting is a direct competitor. Hargraves Institute may revise any workshop date if insufficient registrations are received.
Credit card charges will appear on your statement as Hargraves Pty Ltd. Tax Receipts for online registrations or payments via PayPal will be issued upon request. Account enquiries to ph: 02 9114 8603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Invoices must be paid by EFT within 7 days.
Cancellation, Event or Registration Changes by us:
- may be required to cancel an event, if so, we will provide as much notice as possible to all confirmed delegates and any monies paid to us will be refunded in full. Hargraves Institute accepts no liability for the loss of any monies by delegates relating to cancelled events.
- may be required to revise an event agenda following a cancellation by an advertised speaker, and will make every endeavour to secure a speaker of equal calibre.
- reserves the right to change an event’s venue (within the same capital city) if required to more accurately cater to registrant numbers.
- gives priority registrations to Institute Members and reserves the right to refuse guest registrations should the event reach capacity.
- reserves the right to deny registration/s to avoid any competitive sensitivities.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Hargraves Institute accepts no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by delegates, nor do we accept any liability for injuries/losses of whatever nature incurred by participants and/or accompanying person, nor for loss or damage to their luggage, computers and/or personal belongings. Delegates should make their own arrangements with respect to personal insurance.
The information included for any event registration is correct at the time of publishing. Hargraves Institute reserves the right to alter or delete items from the program as circumstances dictate and takes no responsibility for any errors, omissions and changes.
Some events are filmed and/or have a photographer taking photos. Videos and photos produced will be used for marketing and potentially made public and event attendees may be identifiable in these productions. If you do not wish to be included in any photos or videos you must notify us in writing 7 days prior to the event.
Every event attendee is required to comply with the Code of Conduct included in the Hargraves Charter.