Helping leaders, teams and organisations thrive through better collaboration and innovation
With 20 years of experience, propriety tools and insights from our community, we deliver real results in innovation, collaboration and strategy to build resilience, transformation and growth.
Assess, Analyse and Action
Team Health Check
Analyse priority areas and performance, set clear actionable objectives and use relevant strategies, tools and methods.
The environment around us is constantly changing. Leaders and teams need to stay ahead. Remote working, the gig economy, growth pressures and tight budgets are urgent, but taking time out to plan and review are essential to future success.
An Innovation Health Check is a conversation-style assessment for leaders and teams of any shape, size or structure.
- Understand where you are now and what’s changing in your world.
- Identify the blockers – what’s holding you back.
- Plan and prioritise your next steps – objectives, actions and key priorities.
Our Innovation Health Check incorporates See Think Do methodology, along with proprietary tools such as our Innovation Principles, and the 16 building blocks and 12 core values of people-centred innovation.
Collaboration Health Check
Research indicates that over 70% of innovation comes from collaboration and less than 20% comes from creativity.
Healthy collaboration starts with high levels of individual confidence and connectedness. As we migrate to remote working and the new world of work, individuals, leaders and teams need to develop their skills and mindset to more collaborate effectively – both face-to-face and online.
In this conversation style assessment, leaders and teams:
- Learn the behaviours and mindsets at play in digital collaboration.
- Understand team collaboration, confidence and connectedness.
- Discover ideas, tools and insights which can be applied across the team.
Our Collaboration Health Check uses proprietary tools such as our CQ and Collaboration Assessment Tools, and the Team Collaboration Canvas and the New World of Work Canvas.
As leaders and decision-makers strive for growth, change and transformation, a clear and decisive action plan and strategy to build innovation capacity is essential.
In this workshop, individuals with the authority and budget to drive change will explore new research, skills and techniques, and benefit from the experience and knowledge of our community to develop a comprehensive action plan and set a clear direction for the organisation.
In this session, senior leaders utilise our Innovation Health Check Workbook to:
- understand where they as leaders are today and clarify their innovation purpose.
- identify individual and corporate priorities and the challenges impeding progress and results.
- engage senior leaders in both setting and delivering the corporate innovation strategy.
- set a clear direction for the organisation incorporation innovation, collaboration and strategy.
Learn and explore
Experience healthier collaboration for better team performance
Today, there’s an increased awareness that nearly everyone is part of one or more teams. Modern teams are different – more diverse, dispersed, digital, and dynamic.
You need your teams to be highly collaborative, every day, but how well are your teams adopting the behaviours that make this happen?
Discover your license to innovate and unlock your potential for career success.
In this highly interactive workshop, participants explore the various attributes of mindset, identify their individual strengths and contribution to innovation, and learn how to improve through better habits and tools.
Today, while most organisations prioritise innovation, many individuals are unaware of the key drivers to innovation so lack the confidence they need to innovate.
Employees are your company’s greatest asset and those who understand the principles of innovation, tools & methods, even more so.
Innovation is essential for effective collaboration and thriving teams. It’s an intrinsic skill for every individual and every role.
Equip yourself with the tools and skills to be an innovator, and have your ideas accepted. Be seen as someone who can make change happen, add value and contribute to the future success of your team and organisation.
Innovation Analysis & Development
Analysis, ideas and steps to steps for success
Strategy development is key to helping teams and organisations adapt and plan for the future.
In this program, one on one intensive interviews capture the stories of what’s working well.
Using these stories and qualitative data, we’ll build an analysis of why, where and how innovation is happening. Through a facilitated workshop for leaders, we’ll present the analysis, and work through identifying issues to be solved and strategies for success.
This program includes capturing stories, idea generation, idea theming, and action planning to develop a challenge brief.
Optional: Stories may be assessed against formal DeakinCo. credentials for Hargraves Innovator Awards.
Women @ Work
Lead the change you want to see through this learning program designed by women, for women.
The evidence is clear. Diversity and inclusion are critical for a healthy society, economy and workplace. However, it can only be achieved by removing invisible barriers, changing outdated work structures and creating a workplace where all can belong.
This highly interactive program has been co-created by women for women to nurture your career and change your workplace.
- Explore the elements of an innovation mindset to bring about change.
- Discover your strengths and how to develop them.
- Learn how to establish and maintain a healthy collaborative culture.
- Explore workplace barriers such as bias and inflexible work practices and find ways to overcome them.
- Build a suite of practices to help you reshape your career and contribute to positive change in your workplace.
123 INNOVATE See Think Do
Helping leaders discover innovation as a different, more enjoyable, way of working.
Innovation begins with the individual and their ability to ‘see’, ‘think’ and ‘do’.
123 INNOVATE lifts the innovation performance of team and organisations through understanding the elements behind this process.
– the individual and their ability to “see, “think” and “do”.
– systematic steps towards a successful innovative outcome.
– templates, tools and techniques that will help you complete the 123 INNOVATE process.