Creating Thriving Teams for Modern Workplaces
Do you want your teams to be responsive, primed for collaboration, and thrive?
Do you want to improve team relationships, trust and common purpose?
Do you want team members to talk easily, actively listen, share values and accountability?
THRIVING TEAMS are built on healthy relationships, clear and common purpose, trust and equal voice. Their members talk easily, listen to and learn from each other; they foster diversity, share values and share accountability. Impactful teams are responsive and proactively collaborate.
Team collaboration: self-delivered.
Collaborizza – our new a team collaboration ‘workshop in a box’ – uses proven tools in a self-guided, powerful way to prime your team for collaboration through better relationships, clearer purpose and better habits. Includes all the know-how you need (tools, templates and instructions) to run a half-day group workshop and individual follow‑up activities for up to 12 team members, at a time and place that suits you.
VIP Members & Alumni Contact us for your 30% discount code
A Self-delivered Approach to Create Thriving Teams
Collaborizza is a complete team workshop in a box that brings together two powerful tools:
- CCS Corporation’s proven image card facilitation system known as CCS Cards, and
- Hargraves Institute’s Collaboration Assessment Tool for Teams.
The image cards provide an easy way for even inexperienced facilitators to create a safe, constructive space for their team to have honest, open and robust conversations about performance and collaborative behaviour.
The collaboration assessment tool then provides the team with an objective way to evaluate their current capacity for collaboration and identify immediate actions they can take to help them thrive and do better.
What’s in the box?
- Step-by-step session plan
- CCS Collaborizza Cards (x 12 packs)
- Vision Stickers (x 18 sheets)
- Sticker templates (x 4)
- Team member journals (x 12) including Hargraves’ Collaboration Assessment Tool for Teams
Experienced and tested by organisations including HealthShareNSW, Atlassian, Workplace by Facebook, Weir Consulting, MNF Group, Sydney Trains and Westpac.
“Highly recommend trying one of Allan Ryan’s new products. 20 plus years of innovation and collaboration experience, packaged into a series of exercises for YOU and your TEAM!”
– Dom Price, Work Futurist, Atlassian
“One of the best workshops we’ve ever done. Valuable conversations and great collaboration from everyone.”
– Rene Sugo, CEO, MNF Group
“Empowers any leader to be self-sufficient to enhance the performance of their team through better collaboration.”
– Derek O’Donnell, Senior Vice President, Brambles UK
Collaborizza will guide your team to:
- explore what they need to thrive and how to enhance collaboration within their team and with other teams
- apply skills and tools to build positive collaboration and create impact
- use the six factors that influence collaboration as a lens to improve everyday teamwork
- use individual follow-up materials to build on workshop outcomes and consider practical collaborative actions for their team.
Easy to use at a time and place that suits you, the kit includes tried and tested materials and activities, and a facilitator’s guide to help you run a half-day workshop for your whole team that is both effective and enjoyable.
By following the step-by-step Session Plan and individual follow-up activities, your team will gain insights into how they can increase performance and success by working with a focus on face-to-face collaboration, confidence and connectedness.
At the end of the group session and individual follow‑up activities, team members will have:
- experienced enjoyable, high quality, team communication with honest disclosure and fresh insights that will carry into daily teamwork
- a unique visual record of the elements they believe they need to thrive and the impact they desire to have — recorded in the Team Workbook
- a documented team assessment of the six aspects of team collaboration (belonging, trust, engagement, autonomy, competence, sense of progress)
- agreed to specific quick-win actions for improving their collaboration
- explored how they can personally align with and contribute to the team’s desired collaborative impact — recorded in each team member’s Team Member Journal.
VIP Members & Alumni – contact us for your 30% discount code.