Is your organisation ‘fit for the future of work’? Do have an innovation strategy? Do you understand the barriers and challenges that are holding you back?
Developed in collaboration with leaders from diverse organisations, the Hargraves Institute 16 Building Blocks for Successful Innovation in Large Organisations help teams and organisations remain relevant in a changing world. They form the foundation of our Innovation Health Check to help define your innovation strategy and the steps to success.
The Health Check is offered to all Institute members at commencement, and annually thereafter to monitor strategy and adapt. To complement the Health Check and further build innovative capability into your corporate DNA, we:
- Offer full access to our community, tools, programs and experts.
- Facilitate introductions to members and experts willing and able to share specific, relevant experience – what worked, what didn’t.
- Connect you with global partners.
- Coordinate forums, events and other opportunities to network and collaborate with peers in a trusted environment.
- Identify common trends and emerging issues to incorporate into our future agenda.
Feel free to download an extract of the Hargraves Innovation Audit which forms the basis of our Health Check. The full workbook is freely available to Institute members.
A Quest for Innovation (based on the workbook) freely available in line with our mission to make Australia more innovative.
If you’d like to find out how Hargraves can support your corporate innovation strategy, just say ‘HI’.