Do you need to be part of a high-performing team?
Do you want to lead a successful team?
Do you want to be a better leader?
Is your team the best it can be?
Blue Teams, our premier program designed especially for teams
Our ‘Blue Teams’ Program offers you the benefit of our experience with successful teams
Our ‘Blue Teams’ Program
Offers you, as the leader of your team
- Collaborate with peer leaders
- Share the secrets of successful team leaders
- Innovation coaching to help you improve as a leader
- Fully facilitated fixed-price program to support you and your team
Offers your team
- Share insights from successful teams
- Understand what other teams do differently
- Identify team strengths and the challenges holding you back
- Opportunities to collaborate outside your organisation
- Discover external perspectives through collaboration
Each ‘Blue Teams’ Program includes:
- An Annual Innovation Health Check – to assess your team’s innovation priorities.
- Mix & match any 2 modules – these include half-day workshops or presentations.
- A fully transferable ticket to our next annual conference.
- Access to tools and resources as per Green Level for all your team.
- Informal coaching and support for the Team Leader.
- Complimentary transferable tickets to member hosted programs (at Hargraves discretion^).
- Lifetime VIP rates.
- ½ day Team Strategy or Leaders Workshop
- ½ day or 1-day program workshop selected from our website programs
- Innovation Coaching program
- Conference Team Pack
- 4 x Hargraves Innovator Awards
Travel, tool and/or license fees may apply, at cost, for included modules. Variations may be agreed to address specific issues.
Health Check and training modules will be delivered to suit your timing; coaching, conference and complimentary tickets delivered over 12 months, plus lifetime VIP rates.
Leaders of teams and
Teams of any size, shape or form
A fixed price program to address your team’s objectives.
$9,750 (Team 1, year 1)
$7,500 (Team 2 or renewals)
^We maintain discretion to manage participation from competing organisations. All members of our community and event participants are required to comply with our Hargraves Charter.
Estimated program duration 12 months to cover all elements and deliverables.
Lifetime VIP rate available to anyone registering via your corporate email address.