Is your organisation fit for the future?
Our corporate innovation programs are designed in consultation with members, leaders and experts
Developed in conjunction with members, the Hargraves Innovation Health Check identifies your barriers to innovation, goals and the challenges holding you back. Using these outcomes, we work with you you develop an actionable innovation strategy including key priorities and objectives.
For members, this forms an integral part of your membership with ongoing support and informal coaching over the course of your membership.
1 per year included via your membership.
Carried out with the main member contact, senior leader and/or person responsible for innovation.
Fees may apply. Carried out with one or two leaders or decision maker(s) with the authority and budget to drive change.
One-on-one or over the phone.
An Innovation Strategy Workshop for Leaders incorporates the Hargraves Innovation Health Check Workbook to assist your senior leaders to:
- understand where you are today and clarify your innovation purpose.
- identify your priorities and the challenges holding you back.
- engage your senior leaders in both setting and delivering your innovation strategy.
- set a clear direction for your organisation and for collaboration with Hargraves and our innovation community.
An action plan and strategy to help your team/organisation build innovation capacity, strengthen or learn new skills and techniques, exchange knowledge and experience with peer leaders across a range of sectors and industries through engaging with the Hargraves community.
Leaders & decision makers with the authority and budget to drive change
Delivered as an in-house workshop with confidential outputs
1/2 day Workshop; 8-10 leaders
Paid up Institute Members – free as an included module; or $3,750 (member rate)
Free Community Members/Guests – $5,350*
1 day Workshop; 11-18 leaders
Paid up Institute Members – free using the 1 day Program Workshop module; or $5,800 (member rate)
Free Community Members/Guests – $8,300*
Pricing includes GST, travel and workshop materials.
* Includes a 30 minute personal innovation coaching session.
Recognising innovators @ Sydney Trains
“This is an opportunity for us to showcase what our people have done at a greater level. Anyone who has been innovative has an opportunity to get some credentials towards a formal qualification in innovation.”
The Hargraves Innovator Awards acknowledge people who have contributed to the implementation of an idea that has added value to your organisation.
The Awards are currently being piloted with several leading members and organisations.
This pilot program:
- focuses on the person not the outcome
- gives visibility to all the innovation and improvement happening across your organisation
- is open to every employee and can be earned through day-to-day work
- provides an accessible pathway to credentials up to master’s level through Deakin University’s DeakinCo.
- is an industry-wide external framework
The Awards are designed to be flexible and tailored to your needs including internal or external management and integration with your existing systems.