Is your organisation fit for the future?
Our corporate innovation programs are designed in consultation with members, leaders and experts
Developed in conjunction with members, the Hargraves Innovation Health Check identifies your barriers to innovation, issues and challenges. From there, we can help you develop an innovation strategy including key priorities and objectives.
For members, this forms an integral part of your membership with ongoing support and informal coaching over the course of your membership. We don’t do your innovation for you; we help you do it yourself; it’s integrated.
1 per membership year included under membership.
Carried out with the main member contact, senior leader or person responsible for innovation.
Fees may apply. Carried out a leader or decision maker(s) with the authority and budget to drive change.
One-on-one or over the phone.
An Innovation Strategy Workshop delivers the Hargraves Innovation Health Check as a Leaders Workshop for your senior leaders to:
- understand where you are today and clarify your innovation purpose.
- identify your priorities and barriers to achieving your objectives.
- engage your senior leaders in both setting and delivering your innovation agenda
- set a clear direction for your organisation and for collaboration with Hargraves and our innovation community.
An action plan that outlines the best way to engage with Hargraves to build innovation capacity, strengthen or learn new skills and techniques, and exchange knowledge and experiences with other innovation leaders and practitioners across a range of industries.
Leaders & decision makers with the authority and budget to drive change
Delivered as an in-house workshop with confidential outputs
1/2 day; 8-10 leaders
1 day; 11-18 leaders
Recognising innovators @ Sydney Trains
“This is an opportunity for us to showcase what our people have done at a greater level. Anyone who has been innovative has an opportunity to get some credentials towards a formal qualification in innovation.”
The Hargraves Innovator Awards acknowledge people who have contributed to the implementation of an idea that has added value to your organisation.
The Awards are currently being piloted with several leading members and organisations.
This pilot program:
- focuses on the person not the outcome
- gives visibility to all the innovation and improvement happening across your organisation
- is open to every employee and can be earned through day-to-day work
- provides an accessible pathway to credentials up to master’s level through Deakin University’s DeakinCo.
- is an industry-wide external framework
The Awards are designed to be flexible and tailored to your needs including internal or external management and integration with your existing systems.