Fully facilitated events to promote peer-to-peer collaboration.
For you, your team and your organisation
Specifically designed to promote genuine outcomes and collaboration for all participants, our fully facilitated activities include leading experts, practical insights, tools and takeaways.
Our fully facilitated and highly interactive online events are supplemented by best practice research canvases and digital collaboration tools (Microsoft Teams, Zoom and virtual whiteboards), delivering an authentic collaboration experience – online, anywhere in the world.
Online (1) event times suit participants in Australia and Asia-Pacific.
Online (2) event times suit participants in the UK, Europe and USA.
Upcoming Free Events
See what all the fuss is about! Through this hands-on Collaborizza demonstration session, you’ll experience firsthand the insights your team will discover, including how to build confidence and connectedness, and how a focus on face-to-face collaboration can increase performance and success.
- 11 December 2020
8:30 am AEDT – 12:30 pm AEDT
Venue: MNF Group
Many of our face-to-face events are hosted to maximise collaboration through free or discounted registration. Hosting is easy and hosts enjoy great benefits.
- Engage your leaders and teams through external collaboration.
- Lead the conversation toward a topic of relevance and interest.
- Showcase your premises and be seen as a leader of innovation.
- Additional tickets so you can invite your stakeholders, clients and service providers.
- Complimentary tickets for paid events.
And quite often, the host CEO drops in to say a few insightful words.
Depending on the event type and time, we generally need:
- A room to suit - boardroom, meeting room, breakout room etc.
- Catering - anything from a cuppa and biscuit to breakfast, morning tea or lunch.
- Technology such as the ability to show a presentation.
- A point of contact.
We'll arrange invitations, participants, facilitators, tools, promotion etc.