The NEW WORLD OF WORK is already here. Are you ready?
Register for this breakfast with Allan Ryan, Executive Director Hargraves Institute as he explores the latest research from 100+ global organisations, academics and consulting partners to better understand modern workplaces
This breakfast will follow the highly successful, Collaborative Circle facilitation method. No PowerPoint. Open conversation. Sharing and learning in a non-competitive suite.
Focus attendees : Leaders whose role is to help change happen. If you are a change champion, innovation manager or someone delegated to make change happen at your workplace, this event is for you.
At this breakfast you will:
- Learn how to actively engage with the latest tools, methods and approaches in an intimate conversation setting.
- Have open conversation with 12 invited guests* with similar roles in very different workplaces.
- Obtain insightful questions to change mindsets of your team and teams.
- Receive practical tools to help your success every workday.
Who should attend:
This event is for leaders who want to explore how to empower teams with tools for the modern workplace. It will provide practical approaches for tackling the changes around work, workforces, and workplaces.
Our host is Matt Conoulty from DeakinCo. DeakinCo. are the workplace learning and recognition specialists and part of Deakin University.
“In the new world of work, each of us is responsible for our own learning and helping others to learn. Do it yourself and coach others.” Allan Ryan, Executive Director, Hargraves Institute.
* Hargraves Institute reserves the right to deny registration/s to avoid any competitive sensitivities. The number of tickets per organisation may be restricted to enable wider attendance and registration is on a first-in first-served basis.
- 16 October 2019
8:00 am AEDT - 10:00 am AEDT