There’s More To Work Than Working
We’ve all seen headlines like this:
And that’s great, except now it’s time to ask: why has productivity increased through remote work and at what cost?
As a people leader, you understand the need to balance the daily productivity of your team with proactive change for better long-term outcomes.
Research from Microsoft shows that while relationships with close colleagues may have strengthened during work from home, connections to those who work in different parts of an organisation – or who are just different – have sharply decreased. As a result, our silos are more defined, with reduced knowledge sharing and less diversity of thought.
Investing time today in team building, individual development and connecting with other teams delivers significant benefits over time. Further, understanding and empowering collaboration within and between teams is essential for leaders and their remote, hybrid and co-located teams. In fact, we know that the first thing to stop when teams are stressed is innovation, and the best innovation comes from collaborative teams.
In this highly interactive workshop, you’ll explore the 6 elements of successful team collaboration which you can apply, whether you’re kick-starting a project team or re-energising an existing team.
Small group discussions will focus on leading better teams – together and apart – using our Leadership @ Work cards.
In this workshop you’ll:
- Experience the power of asking questions and identifying what is important.
- Develop your skills to identify strengths and weaknesses of collaboration.
- Learn how to use the cards to work best within and between teams.
Upon completion, you’ll be able to:
- Create a safe environment to ask questions in one-on-one and team conversations to explore important and underlying issues.
- Develop confident and connected team members who collaborate and work more effectively with each other.
- Use your Leadership Cards with your team and between teams to quickly pinpoint issues and build action plans and outcomes – over and over again.
Single 45-minute session.
Before the workshop, please:
- Download the free Leadership @ Work kit to print and cut up the cards, or
- Order your own deck of Leadership Cards for a hands-on learning experience. ($37 including postage in Australia and handling. Contact us for overseas orders.)
- Leaders who want to learn how to re-energise their team and have safe conversations.
- Team leaders and members who want to explore healthy collaboration for themselves or are looking for a tool to give them confidence when working with team members.