This Individual Innovation Competencies Assessment is focused towards those leading Innovation or doing Innovation as team members. The management of this Survey is by Peter Glasheen of Stratovation.
Participants will take approximately 10 minutes to self-rate themselves against 71 Innovation Competencies and be able to identify areas for exploiting strengths and optimising development, either as an individual or by sharing their results with their own “InnoTeam”.
Overall results will be published back to participants and contrasted with elements from what is most likely the largest global database of Organisational Innovation Capabilities based on analytics from over 1000 companies and 62 countries.
The benchmarking will focus on Leadership Styles, Personas and Culture Mapping for Innovation, and as well the database covers Innovation Strategy, Process and Programs.
The 71 Competencies are presented as 15 core diagrams showing individual results under 6 core themes of Competency for Innovation. A summary report will be compiled and given to each respondent at the completion of the date timeframe.
Select your ‘Business Role’
When registering you will be asked to choose from four different ‘business roles’. Choose the one that relates most closely to the role you take when you are involved in innovation in your organisation.
- Innovation Leader EXPLORATORY Phase – leads innovation through the first two parts of the innovation process – IDEATION and SELECTION as part of the EXPLORATORY phase.
- Innovation Team Member EXPLORATORY Phase – is involved as a team member primarily through the first two parts of the innovation process – IDEATION and SELECTION as part of the EXPLORATORY phase.
- Innovation Leader EXECUTION Phase – leads innovation through the second two parts of the innovation process – DEVELOPMENT and COMMERCIALISATION as part of the EXECUTION phase.
- Innovation Team Member EXECUTION Phase – is involved as a team member primarily through the second two parts of the innovation process – DEVELOPMENT and COMMERCIALISATION as part of the EXECUTION phase.
What to consider
We think of the innovation process as four stages :
Ideation & Selection (the EXPLORATORY PHASE) and
Development & Commercialisation (the EXECUTION PHASE)
When looking at each competence think whether in your role, it is one of the following:
- None – no experience with this competence at this time
- Knowledge – should have theoretical knowledge of the competence
- Skills – be able to work with this competence in a hands-on manner
- Expert – be able to instruct and train others in the competence
Please register your participation below and we will respond with the appropriate link to begin.
If you have any questions please contact Peter Glasheen directly via email at email@example.com
Peter Glasheen of Stratovation is the lead InnovationIQ Assessor across the Oceania region. Peter will collect data and benchmark on the best global innovators (via an AI enabled leading analysis tool for innovation assessments) – and insights will be given on exactly what Innovation Capabilities will be required to succeed in the future. (Hint: Product and Service Innovation isn’t going to be enough.)
♦ Hargraves Institute reserves the right to deny registration/s to avoid any competitive sensitivities.
- 5 March 2019 - 25 March 2019
8:00 am - 11:50 pm