A Taste of Collaborizza
We expect a lot from our teams. Of course, they have to be highly productive, innovative and resilient and juggle multiple collaboration tools. And they’re working from home, or the office, or somewhere in between.
Today’s leaders need to focus on transformation, technology and new business models while at the same time improving soft skills, collaboration and communication. Leading a healthy team is a real challenge, but with the right tools, any team can be empowered to assess and improve their capacity to collaborate.
At Hargraves, we know that the secret to healthy teams is great collaboration, built around trust, common purpose, equal voice, diversity of thinking, shared values, shared accountability, mutual respect, and psychological safety.
That’s where Collaborizza® comes into play. It’s a powerful, fun and relevant way to engage and re-engage teams through healthy collaboration – better relationships, clearer purpose and better habits – straight out of the box.
Join us for a 2-hour hands-on session to experience and assess the power of Collaborizza for yourself. From the step-by-step Session Guide, which enables anyone – team member, leader or facilitator – to lead their team or clients through a Collaborizza workshop, to the materials, tools and concepts underpinning Collaborizza.
Discover how Collaborizza guides a team to:
- Honestly explore what they need to thrive and take immediate action to improve their collaboration.
- Apply skills and tools to clarify purpose and create impact, enjoyment and engagement.
- Use the six factors that influence collaboration as a lens to improve everyday teamwork, connection and communication.
Understand how your organisation can use Collaborizza to:
- Build internal capability and create brilliant opportunities for self-led employee engagement.
- Economically cascade ideas and strategies across teams and departments.
- Build strong relationships in meetups and off‑sites to improve distributed teamwork.
This 2-hour face-to-face event is hosted by Griffith Hack and includes free sample materials for all participants.
As a face-to-face event, please follow our Covid-Safe Guidelines.
- Team leaders who want a taste of Collaborizza to see what it’s all about.
- Leaders and HR specialists seeking a cost-effective solution to build in-house collaboration and capability across multiple teams or an organisation.
- Consulting organisations who are looking for collaboration tools and product to deliver to their clients.
Learn more about Collaborizza.
Collaborizza® is a registered trade mark of CCS Corporation Pty Ltd. Developed in a collaboration between CCS Corporation and Hargraves Institute.