Do you envy those who get it right while you continue to put out fires and never get to work on the things that matter for the future?
Our Step-Change Commercialisation Group has been working through a list of 10 impediments/barriers that they face every day in finding the balance between doing the things that keeps today’s till ticking over and doing the big things (step changes) that are essential for future survival and competitiveness.
While we have had some tremendous insights, tools and techniques, organisational structures etc that are used by our members, we lack a global perspective into what do those that get it right actually do?
A regular Hargraves Alumni, Darrell Mann, is in a privileged position as he gets to see how its done and at this Bootcamp he will reveal all! Based on over 18 years of research and over 4 million data points, Darrell and his Systematic Innovation team have identified what it is that enables you to get it right and what’s required from your organisation to support this into the future.
During this one day Bootcamp participants will:
- Understand why some organisations are doomed to fail while others will always succeed
- Learn to live on the ‘edge of chaos’ as the proven way to achieve step changes
- Learn how to build resilience into your organisation and how to assess its pulse rate
- Build on this resilience concept and gain an understanding as to what type of projects that you are actually capable of successfully executing
- How to bridge the gap between the ‘efficiency engine’ parts of your organisation and the requirements that enable step changes to occur
A not to be missed workshop for those who want to see significant changes occur as you gain an insight into what those that Do, actually DO!
Details: Sydney – BOOKED OUT | Melbourne 10 April, 2014 hosted by The Dulux Group
Image courtesy of ratch0013 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net