Christian Stadler logo

Christian Stadler is a professor of strategic management at Warwick Business School, author and well-renowned expert on strategic innovation. He is particularly passionate about “open innovation” and how organisations can grow and adapt to achieve sustainable competitive advantage, with a focus on innovation capability and diversification. 

A global thought-leader, Christian shares his insights with executives and students through TV (e.g. CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera), print (e.g. Harvard Business Review, New York Times, Wall Street Journal), and writes regularly for Forbes. In 2013, Thinkers50 – the premier ranking of the most influential living management thinkers in the world – listed Christian as a future thinker. He is also a member of the Editorial Board of the Strategic Management Journal, Journal of Product Innovation Management, and Strategic Organisation.

In his latest book, Open Strategy. Mastering Disruption From Outside The C-suite, Christian explores how leaders can adjust to a new and more open world, crafting strategy in a new unconventional way for today’s faster, more volatile business environment. 

Christian Stadler

Christian Stadler

Professor of Strategic Management at Warwick Business School

When I met first Christian following the publication of his book, "Enduring Success", I recognised a passionate innovator and kindred spirit.

In 2010, Hargraves was proud to introduce Christian to Australia and our Hargraves community. After building a solid foundation of friendship and collaboration over the ensuing years, I am delighted to welcome Christian as a Hargraves global partner and introduce him and his latest book to a new wave of leaders.

- Allan Ryan, Founder & Executive Director, Hargraves Institute, and Adjunct Professor, UTS Business School
Scroll to Top