The Centre for Social Purpose is a collaborative forum to address the sector’s challenge of becoming more commercial without losing what makes us unique.
Their focus is to assist Not For Profits:
- Achieve their revenue goals
- Optimise impact
- Improve productivity and reduce costs
They also provide a voice on matters affecting the sector’s ability to deliver its purpose sustainably.
The Centre is a collaborative member-led forum covering:
- Purpose: Working on shared problems and opportunities through working groups
- People: Developing capability through research, training, consulting and a conduit for skilled volunteers
- Performance: Improving productivity and efficiencies through a Buying Group and shared services
Allan Ryan is a Director of the Centre For Social Purpose and leads their Digital Leadership initiative.