Hargraves At Its Best
Using collaboration and collective wisdom, this Advisory Group has been conferring for several months with the objective of ensuring that this program meets the changing needs of both organisations and emerging leaders. The journey of the Group has been documented over a series of blogs.
This Advisory Group comprises leaders from various membership organisations, including:
- Professor David Buisson; Hargraves Institute; Member Advocate Brisbane (Convenor)
- Richard Brincat; Transport NSW; Talent Lead
- Colin Chapman; Qld Urban Utilities; Innovation, Research and Development Coordinator
- Phil Edwards; Melbourne Water; Catalyst Lead
- Trudi Kennet; Suncorp Commercial Insurance; Senior Leader Innovation Delivery
- Annalie Killian; AMP Services Ltd; Director of Innovation
- Christopher Matthews; Sydney Water; Business Improvement Program Manager
- Jon McCormick; Brookfield Johnson Controls; President and Managing Director
- Doug Freeman; Tabcorp Holdings; Exec General Manager – Commercial Development
Beyond expectations, many members of the Advisory Group have also offered to present and interact with participants at the various Leadership for Innovation sessions.
A Truly Unique Program
This program is now truly unique. Sharing real stories from today’s leaders; connecting emerging leaders with Hargraves leaders and future mentors; and developing knowledge and tools whilst helping discover individual talents.
A Truly National Program
For the first time, Leadership for Innovation is being offered in all states.
We thank all members of the Advisory Group for their commitment, input and support to ensure a highly relevant and unique offering.
We now invite you to read the information and consider this program to inspire and connect you and your emerging leaders of innovation.
To foster emerging Hargraves leaders, Hargraves members receive the 30% Member Discount to this program.
We also highlight:
- To foster innovation in the Food, Beverage and Produce Industries, FIAL is subsidising 70% of the full rate for any registration from these sectors (members and non-members).
- To foster innovation in the Printing & Graphics Industry, a special discount applies.
- To foster innovation in the Government sector, a special discount applies.