Hi, we're Hargraves Institute
Making change happen, since 2006
In 2006, Hargraves started with a conversation and the commitment of 12 leading organisations. Today, we’re Australia’s first innovation consultancy founded on community and collaboration.
At Hargraves, we’re all about harnessing the power of collaboration and innovation to drive excellence in teams and organisations. With almost 20 years of experience and a commitment to research and collaboration, we have developed a unique and practical approach to helping leaders and teams achieve their goals and improve performance in measurable ways.
Our ‘People-First’ approach places people, processes, ideas, and collaboration at the core of our strategies. Prioritising people and leveraging novel tools, better questions to uncover the real problems, and action-orientated learning cultivates engagement to transform your team, enhance productivity and performance, not only making change happen, but making it stick.
It’s a proven approach, delivering tangible results and driving positive client outcomes across various industries and contexts, such as:
- Using our DECODE process to help a global pharmaceutical company synthesise information across multiple stakeholders, identifying 6 potential projects focused on improving access to treatment in regional Australia.
- Helping a leading technology company identify systemic barriers to inclusion and foster a more diverse workplace.
- Working with an executive team to develop a map of actionable ideas they could achieve within budget and resource constraints, with alignment across all functions and roles.
- Supporting a geographically diverse business to engage their teams in a process to co-design their new corporate values post-Covid.
So get in touch to discuss your specific needs and learn how we can help you make change happen.
What people say about Hargraves
Every day, leaders and teams face new and different challenges.
Facilitation and Projects
Sometimes, you need answers – fast. At Hargraves, we have the people, know-how and expertise to design and deliver a project to address that tricky problem.
But at other times, it’s about a more strategic approach to embed new habits and behaviours into your every day. Through training and team coaching, we can equip you with proven tools and techniques to drive transformation and growth, engaging your people, improving team relationships, and enhancing strategy execution.
Tools and Resources
We get it. Like shopping at Ikea, sometimes you want a DIY approach. So take a look around.
- Boost your skills with free downloadable tools developed through research, experience and collaboration.
- Explore purpose-built products to help you have meaningful workplace conversations, strengthen team culture and relationships, or improve digital habits.
- Join our open, collaborative community for tools, research and insights – straight to your inbox.
Because when you build innovation into the DNA of a company, it lasts.
It just becomes part of what you do.
The Confident Team Leader
Every leader needs a high-performing team to deliver successful outcomes. But motivating and empowering teams to work collaboratively and deliver results doesn’t always come naturally.
Discover tools and techniques to help develop your leadership skills, boost team performance, and build practical actions and outcomes.
Community, collaboration and innovation – it’s in our DNA
Just a few of our Hargraves members, clients and alumni.
Siemens, Westpac, Boeing, Mars, Jacobs, Sanitarium, Australia Post, Telstra Customer Sales & Service, Bank of Queensland, Qantas, NRMA Motoring & Services, Meat and Livestock Australia, ResMed, Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust), Griffith Hack, Schweppes Australia, Nestlé Oceania, Winc, BlueScope Steel, Cochlear, AGL Energy, CHEP Asia-Pacific, CSIRO Future Industries Sector, Sydney Water, DuluxGroup, George Weston Technologies, Linfox Australia, Roche Products, Sydney Trains, Transport for NSW, Atlassian, Australian Red Cross