As we come to the end of 2016 – Hargraves’ 10th year – we’re proud to acknowledge our members and their support in our growth. And now it’s time to refresh.
We’ve had conversations with many people, culminating last week in our Member Advisory Council Meeting which clearly showed that our approach has Hargraves as the leaders of innovation and that we truly understand innovation at scale.
“It’s good to see that Hargraves is walking the walk on innovation by doing internal innovation.” Member Advisory Council, November 2016
We know that:
- Many people are doing innovation but aren’t seeing the results they want.
- Lack of skilled people is the second highest barrier, after resources, to innovation success in Australia – 2016 Innovation System Report
We have new tools and a new offering specifically designed to help you refresh your innovation strategy, including:
- The Hargraves Innovation Audit – free and exclusive to corporate members.
- 1/2 day workshops to get your leaders and teams focused on their innovation strategy, and to start working on your greatest innovation challenge.
- Mentoring and shared insights from our member community.
- Innovation2017 – our leading innovation event and one of Australia’s most unique innovation networking opportunities. People leading and/or doing innovation in diverse organisations – sharing experience from the coal face.
And in collaboration with Deakin Digital, we’ve developed a method to recognise innovation capability. Academically certified by Deakin University, our new recognition program will be launched at our 2017 conference.
Hargraves is committed to being an independent resource leading innovation in Australia, for every working Australian.
So to help you, we’re sharing ‘A Quest for Innovation’ (pdf). A free tool to determine your innovation strategy, and the steps to get you there in 2017.