Consumer/customer and employee experience are the opposite sides of the same coin.
Bringing together ‘people leaders’ from diverse sectors and industries, our recent Leaders Forum explored current people practices across 4 diverse topics:
In this complimentary Hargraves Leaders Forum, attendees were keen to understand the latest thinking that links operational excellence and innovation with consumer, customer and employee centricity.
A team of expert presenters addressed the 3 key issues as highlighted by our community:
- Why people excellence and innovation are important in a world of transformation and technological change.
- How people matters deliver organisational performance and objectives.
- What are the measures and management of performance improvement?
Thanks to the Sydney Trains innovation team for hosting in conjunction with our UN sponsored World Creativity and Innovation Week celebrations. Sharing the UN’s vision of creativity and innovation, our team of expert presenters and thought leaders included:
- Allan Ryan, Founder and Executive Director of Hargraves Institute
- Tess Julian, Hargraves Partner and CEO, Catalyst Exchange
- Mita Bedi, Managing Director of Resonate Solutions
- Dr Ken Hudson, Inventor of Speed Thinking and UTS Adjunct Faculty
- With a facilitated discussion lead by Jacqueline Linke, Innovation Manager, Sydney Trains
Hargraves Institute is Australia’s leading community of practice for collaboration and innovation. This hosted forum was complimentary for members and invited guests.
Keen to learn more? Watch Mita’s presentation from Innovation2018
Share insights and collaborate. Our next Leaders Forum is booked out so we’re repeating due to popular demand. Register now : complimentary Leaders Forum (Breakfast) 4 July 2018.