Members engage & participate with
- An enthusiasm to share their ideas and innovation experiences.
- A willingness to connect with fellow members and build direct relationships.
- An understanding that great insights often come from people working in completely different sectors or industries.
- A non-competitive approach in a safe environment to inspire innovation and foster collaboration.
What you can expect
- Deep connection to a diverse community of innovators.
- Meaningful collaboration through workshops, events, forums and leadership lunches.
- Defining outcomes through a dedicated workshop where you set the agenda.
- Innovation strategy and goals set via the annual innovation audit.
- Dynamic creativity using a range of interactive tools and techniques.
- Annual Participation report detailing activities and value.
We are very proud members of Hargraves and greatly value not only our membership but the benefits that it brings.
P Austin, President, CHEP Asia Pacific
Corporate Membership Benefits
Collaborative Events, Tools and Resources developed with, or sourced for, members
Membership and access to our innovation community
- a diverse network of people and organisations sharing Collective Wisdom to build innovation capability.
- advice, mentoring and coaching.
- connect directly via our LinkedIn Group for Members & Alumni.
Annual Innovation Audit
To identify your organisation’s innovation challenges, barriers to innovation, priority areas and building blocks, and determine your innovation strategy.
Annual Innovation Strategy Workshop
Turn ideas into action with a customised workshop designed to address the innovation priorities identified in your Audit.
Events including leadership lunches, workshops and training; exclusive and open activities.
- Our annual innovation conference.
- Innovation Tools & Workshops including Getting Results Without Authority, 123 INNOVATE® Collaboration Cards, Business Innovation, A Quest for Innovation.
Innovation In Your Career (to be launched at Innovation2017 including
- The ‘Innovation In Your Career’ Gap Analysis
- Coaching and recognition via a self-paced program.
- Fully accredited and designed in conjunction with Deakin Digital
Each corporate membership receives
1 complimentary, fully transferable Conference Pass each year
1 complimentary ticket to most paid workshops and events*^.
(Note: all complimentary tickets are offered via the Main Membership Contactthe person responsible for your corporate membership per se..)
Hosting benefits including additional complimentary tickets.
Member Discounts on paid events and innovation tools. (Around 80% of activities are complimentary to members.)
*Subject to membership being paid up or a PO issued at least 7 days prior to the event. ^At Hargraves discretion and subject to availability.