Did the headline grab your attention – it’s just a sample of what you can expect from our amazing presenters at innovation2017.
More and more businesses are turning to their supply chain to improve financial, environmental and societal outcomes. Justin Frank from CHEP will cover why innovation is fundamental to achieving outcomes in a sustainable way, exploring the topic through the lens of the practice of “sharing and reusing”; where the circular economy and the sharing economy converge.
There are 5 other reasons why you should attend the 2017 Hargraves Institute annual conference:
- Hear case studies from our amazing line up of innovation leaders from AGL, Australian Institute of Project Management, Vice-Versa Reality, Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions, CSR Limited, Deloitte, Good Design Australia, frog Design, Telstra and others to be announced soon.
- Listen, learn, discuss and apply new insights and approaches to address your innovation challenges.
- Connect with your peers to exchange knowledge and experiences.
- Make new connections to build your social capital across the innovation community.
- Learn how to develop your own career plan as an innovator.
Organisations may or may not understand that innovation is important. Leaders may not fully grasp how to be innovative and everyone may not agree. If innovation is important to you, grab every opportunity to maximise your career potential through understanding your strengths. This session will give you a practical framework to assess your innovation capability and guidelines to develop a plan for improvement no matter your role or organisation.
We have just hit 100 people from 24 organisations confirmed to attend across the 2 days and we expect to sell out. Book your Early Bird seat before February 28 and join us at the Parkroyal Darling Harbour, Sydney on 28 & 29 March. Agenda and ticket information can be found here.
The team at Hargraves hopes you can join them.