The Right To Grow
So much wisdom, so many insights and tons of ideas to put into practice, this is what you can expect at Hargraves Institute major events. When we can we film presentations so you can replay, or enjoy for the first time, in your own time and share with others.
The annual innovation conference is the high point of the Hargraves calendar and the best opportunity for face-to-face collaboration, bringing our innovation community together to share Collective Wisdom.
3 BIG insights:
- QUT’s Michael Rosemann gave a resounding presentation on ‘Revenue Resilience’ and explained in simple terms how to embrace this topic.
- Deloitte’s Gerhard Vorster passionately told the Deloitte story and emphasised the message that organisations have to ‘earn the right to grow’ and do the hard work.
- Fluidminds‘ Patrick Staehler quietly and systematically explained the importance of ‘business model innovation’ and most importantly how to do it.
The team at Hargraves are very generous with their knowledge and time. The conference was tremendous fun and so valuable. It’s rare to spend two days with such a diverse, educated and passionate group of innovators open to sharing their experience.
Scott Ward, Digital Infusions
Innovation efforts versus strategic business solutions
Mr Paul Burns, Coca-Cola Amatil
Bringing your solutions to the table
Mr Martin Thomas, Habitat for Humanity
Mapping the value created by innovation
Tim Herberden, Griffith Hack
Jess Moore, Green Connect
Innovation & Superannuation
Ms Emma Dobson, Westpac
The power of Workplace
Ms Natalie Slessor, Lend Lease
Time Machine Of Innovation – How Business Model Innovation is changing
Dr Patrick Staehler, Fluidminds, Switzerland
Building revenue resilience
Dr Michael Rosemann, QUT
The following presentations are not available to watch however a PDF of the slides can be downloaded.
- Gerhard Vorster – Deloitte – Innovation in a modern context
- Bob Handby – Red Cross – Gala Dinner presentation