In 1893 Lawrence Hargrave said:
“Workers must root out the idea [that] by keeping the results of their labours to themselves[,] a fortune will be assured to them. The flying machine of the future will not be born fully fledged and capable of a flight for 1000 miles or so. Like everything else it must be evolved gradually. The first difficulty is to get a thing that will fly at all. When this is made, a full description should be published as an aid to others. Excellence of design and workmanship will always defy competition.”
In today’s language we translate as: “design thinking, agile development and lean implementation together matched with external collaboration are the secrets of innovation success.”
Innovation2017 is all about inspiring innovation and collaboration.
- Hear case studies from our amazing line up of innovation leaders from AGL, Australian Institute of Project Management, Vice-Versa Reality, Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions, CHEP Asia Pacific, CSR Limited, Deloitte, Good Design Australia, Frog Design and more.
- Listen, learn, discuss and apply new insights and approaches to address your innovation challenges.
- Connect with your peers to exchange knowledge and experiences.
- Make new connections to build your social capital across the innovation community.
- Learn how to develop your own career plan as an innovator.